Free WordPress plugin to charge your visitors for accessing blog posts and pages. With LockPress you can easily earn side income by selling
articles, your knowledge, your own products or MRR/PLR items (ebooks, software, etc) and even run a membership site. The possibilities are endless. You will get the payments directly to your PayPal account and you can set the flat or recurring fee items.
With LockPress you can easily earn side income by selling articles, your knowledge, even affiliate products or PLR items. LockPress allows you to:
- “Lock” a post or a page (or a part of it) in WordPress blog. To see that item your visitor will have to pay a fee you set
- You can charge visitors with a flat or recurring fee
- Easy templates edit – change the appearance of the locked post, purchase page etc.
- Your visitors will pay directly to your PayPal account – you will only need to put your PayPal-attached email to the install settings
- Lock-code generator will help you to create a code to put to your posts/pages so they are unavailable before a fee is payed
- You can create item groups – by generating specific code and putting it to multiple posts/pages of your install you can charge your visitor once and allow access to all the items of a group. For example you can lock a whole category this way – once any post is payed rest items of the group will be unlocked for the user.
What can i use it for?
- You have a blog, and some knowledge or content that other people would pay for. Just write your post, lock it, and let people pay to read it.
- You have some software, ebook or any other digital product for sale (your own, or that you bought resell rights for). Just create a post with all the sales pitch, add a download link, and put a lock code before download link. People will read your sales letter, and if they want to download the products, will have to first pay for it.
Already using LockPress? Tell us your story and how you use it!
Lock combination generator
List of payments
Edit text strings
Setting up LockPress is very easy and usually takes less than 5 minutes, but if you have issues with installing or using the plugin – feel free to check the manual.